- Reduce product damages;
- Optimized volume loading of trucks and containers;
- Adding layers of products on skids with maximized stability;
- Reduce tertiary shipping packaging (stretch wrap, corners, strapping…);
- Increase warehousing and transport efficiency;
- Reduce personal injuries due to products falling when operating the fork lift, loading and unloading racks and trucks;
- No investment and maintenance to use STABULON
Manual or automatic palletization?
STABULON tie-sheets can be placed by hand with no specific automatic equipment. They do not stick to items, are re-usable and allow picking (repositioning on skids). To achieve the best stabilization, one tie-sheet per layer is recommended, with one put on top of the wooden or plastic pallet to unitize it. Between layers, the quantity of anti-slip sheets will depend on the ratio weight/volume of the palletized items.
STABULON tie-sheets can be used with any automatic robot. There are 2 technical conditions for better picking:
Pick-up with vacuum system made of multiple natural rubber suction cups. Suction cups must be placed across the surface of the sheets;
The plastic brush has to refrain the sheets underneath. This flexible brush fixed on vertical bars eases the process of picking-up one tie-sheet at a time.