Dear Valued Customer,
As we continue to monitor the COVID-19 pandemic, we are committed in keeping you updated on our processes and plans. Entering the fourth quarter, we have adapted our business to reflect the obstacles we faced this year. Our priority remains to keep our employees safe while continuing to supply you with the best material for your essential product requirements.
Here are a few updates we’ve made:
- Health of our employees: all employees that can work from home are continuing to do so.
- Any employees that feel sick in any way are required to stay home.
- Employees are practicing social distancing and are following all the Public Health Authorities guidelines;
- Participating in Virtual Tradeshows only.
- Create virtual tools to help our team of experts continue to give a 5-star service without traveling.
Please do not hesitate to reach out to us should you have any additional questions or concerns.